Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Life

Guys,

I wanted to write about something on which I had invested almost 5 years of my 22 year old no expiry wine bottle (read life, I am sure many of you must have also) on the highly ranted topic of love. So, going by wiki, love would be classified with three attributes - lust, attraction and attachment. I believe that lust and attraction are basic animal instincts while attachment is what holds a relationship together - brought about by various social procedures, marriages for instance.

As it turns out, there is always a reacher and settler in a relationship. And there is always this unbalanced control of power involved. So the reacher mostly tries to control the settler because he/she knows that she/he is too good for him. In this way, the other half starts living your half and you literally lose your individuality ! That's pretty much what happened to me over the last few years !

Men and women you know obviously look for different things. I love the way John Nash put it in the movie "A beautiful mind" - I find you attractive. Your aggressive moves toward me... indicate that you feel the same way. But still, ritual requires that we continue with a number of platonic activities... before we have sex. I am proceeding with these activities, but in point of actual fact, all I really want to do is have intercourse with you as soon as possible.

People who wish to get into relationship please give a thought on what you are going out for - perhaps all you need is a physical help to your chemical excess and nothing else. I believe friends are the best company you can ever get. Treasure them!

Cheers
VJ

No comments:

Post a Comment