Monday, May 3, 2010

A shout out...

Hi everyone...
I know i have been inactive for a while and hence becoming the worst possible owner in the history of blog ownage, but I see the blog is still going good and thats great news... A special shout out to all of u posting and keeping the spirit going, especially you Agent (hope u dont mind, I am so used to calling you that Abhiram sounds almost alien :) but I am trying ) and very much thanks for finally making this blog lookable at (if there is such a word)...the blog looks awesome \m/ cheers to u!!!
My semester is almost done and it has been pretty crazy in a good and bad sense...I have updated most of u on most things :D but I shall blog most of it down once everything finishes this week and I finally get some time to breathe...

Cheers everyone...Peace..

Gnut

1 comment:

  1. Hehehee...thanks nut...and yeah...of course you can call me that way...i guess it's gotta be the other way round...people who do not know me as agent have to get used to me being called that... ;) :p :p :p

    More tweaking should be done to this one...let all you busy peepals get some breathing space and then we shall work out something... :-)

    ReplyDelete